- 2 cups broken uncooked spaghetti (2-inch pieces)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forEasy Turkey Tetrazzini
"I use this recipe with Tuna fish, Yummy !!"
"My boyfriend requests this dish often. I come back to it again and again. It works equally well with chicken or turkey. I use any cream soup I have in the house, I skip celery salt if I use cream of celery. It may sound crazy, but I always serve with crushed nacho cheese tortilla chips crumbled on top. It really puts it over the top. Highly recommended!"