Easy Turkey Stir-Fry
Need a nourishing meal in minutes? Toss together these seven ingredients for a colorful and delicious main dish the whole family will love. Frozen veggies make it extra quick, and a garnish of fresh cilantro adds extra flavor. Thanks to Mildred Sherrer of Fort Worth, Texas for the recipe.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Stir-fry the mixed vegetables, onion, stir-fry sauce and carrot for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 267 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1175mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 32g protein.
Originally published as Quick Turkey Stir Fry in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.