Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2-1/2 cups: 210 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 31, 2010
This salad was very easy to make and the poppy seed salad dressing gives it a great taste!Note: I've only been able to find just one brand that has a Fat-Free version of the poppyseed dressing. The brand is - Maple Grove Farms of Vermont