Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2-1/2 cups: 210 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Easy Autumn Salad in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010
Jan 31, 2010
This salad was very easy to make and the poppy seed salad dressing gives it a great taste!Note: I've only been able to find just one brand that has a Fat-Free version of the poppyseed dressing. The brand is - Maple Grove Farms of Vermont