- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Cut cake into nine slices. Arrange in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish, cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forEasy Tiramisu
"So easy and just wonderful. Everyone loved this and one pan wasn't enough for us."
"This was a good base reciped. I used 2 pkgs of cream cheese, 2 tbs of brewed coffee and 1 tbs of vanilla in the recipe. I then finely crushed 1 tbs of instant coffee to sprinkle over the top with semi sweet chocolate. My family loved it."
"So good...if you closed your eyes you would think it was the real deal...Yummy!"
"I leave the chocolate for last to drizzle on top."
"Very easy and very delicious!"