- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup lite teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncoooked
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (optional)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through. Add water, teriyaki sauce and garlic powder; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in rice, broccoli and peanuts; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEasy Teriyaki Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner
"I added soy sauce upon serving for extra taste."