VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup lite teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncoooked
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (optional)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through. Add water, teriyaki sauce and garlic powder; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in rice, broccoli and peanuts; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Teriyaki Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p47
Reviews forEasy Teriyaki Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 21, 2014
"I added soy sauce upon serving for extra taste."