Easy Sweetheart Salad
Our home economists share the recipe for this speedy salad featuring convenient salad mix, dried cranberries, bottled salad dressing and purchased honey-roasted almonds.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 159 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 11, 2016
Nice to see some recipes for two. This was quick to make and tasty.
Jul 14, 2010
I made this with some friends for Valentines Day and it was so good! It's so simple to make and delicious!