Easy Sweet Slaw for Two
“I found the recipe in a church cookbook and tweaked it slightly. It has such a unique flavor that it’s the only one I use. You could even try pineapple tidbits if you’d prefer to see the pineapple more.” Agnes Ward - Stratford, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons canned unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, onion, celery and green pepper. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving.