Easy Summer Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups sliced ripe bananas
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add bananas just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 120 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Jun 13, 2011
YUM! I don't like honeydew, so I left it out and added more blueberries & a third kiwi. So good!~ Theresa
Jun 1, 2011
Made this for a Memorial Day picnic. Very similar to my regular fruit salad, but the addition of Kiwi and the fruit dressing made it extra special. Got lots of compliments!!
Aug 3, 2009
Really good! And the leftovers tasted great the next day!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.