Easy Strawberry Napoleon
"This rich pudding-like dessert is one of my family's absolute favorites," declares Karen Sawatsky of Vineland, Ontario. Fresh strawberries make a pretty topping while convenient saltine crackers form a no-fuss crust.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 36 saltines
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Place a third of the crackers in an ungreased 8-in. square dish (break crackers to completely cover bottom of dish). Top with a third of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Top with strawberries just before serving.