- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 package (8 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, soup and sour cream. Add the vegetables and gently stir to coat.
- Combine stuffing mix and butter; sprinkle half into a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with vegetable mixture and remaining stuffing mixture. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forEasy Squash Stuffing
"We often use this as a holiday side dish. I typically add zucchini as well as the summer squash to add a bit more color. I have also added chicken (chopped, cooked) and baked to deliver as a "new mom" meal."
"An ingredient is missing in thisrecipe: 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices."