VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder. Shape into three meatballs.
- In large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned on all sides and a thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- In the drippings, saute onion and garlic until tender. Add spaghetti sauce and meatballs; heat through. Drain spaghetti; serve with meatballs and sauce. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Spaghetti and Meatballs in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p53
Reviews forEasy Spaghetti with Meatballs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2016
"Very good. I cooked this recipe as written."