- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken
- 1/4 pound reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Add process cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEasy Spaghetti
"My kids just loved it! Definitely will make it again."
"I plan to try this today ! My husband loves spaghetti and I hate the mess...using one pan appeals to me ! thanks"