Easy Sour Cream Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- ORANGE HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Place the biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the sour cream and lemon-lime soda; stir into biscuit mix just until combined.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 4-5 times. Roll to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, honey and orange peel until fluffy. Serve with biscuits.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 203 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 14, 2012
These are the only biscuits I will ever make!! So easy and the softest most tender biscuits ever. I loved the orange butter with them! Thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will be passing down to my daughters :) This is my first review on this site but I hated to see these only get 3.5 stars! They get a 10 with me :)