Easy Sour Cream Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- ORANGE HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Place the biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the sour cream and lemon-lime soda; stir into biscuit mix just until combined.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 4-5 times. Roll to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, honey and orange peel until fluffy. Serve with biscuits.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 203 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 14, 2012
These are the only biscuits I will ever make!! So easy and the softest most tender biscuits ever. I loved the orange butter with them! Thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will be passing down to my daughters :) This is my first review on this site but I hated to see these only get 3.5 stars! They get a 10 with me :)