VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh corn or frozen corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Crumble beef into a large skillet. Top with potatoes, corn and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread soup over the top.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Skillet Supper in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p178