Easy Sausage Rolls
Handy packaged crescent rolls and prepared sausages make this finger food quick and easy for breakfast or brunch.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 8 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dried parsley flakes
- Heat sausage links according to package directions. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place two sausage links end to end along the long side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style and seal the seam with water.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut into 2-in. pieces.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 344 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Sausage rolls in Country Woman Christmas 1998