Easy Sausage Rolls
Handy packaged crescent rolls and prepared sausages make this finger food quick and easy for breakfast or brunch.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 8 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Dried parsley flakes
- Heat sausage links according to package directions. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place two sausage links end to end along the long side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style and seal the seam with water.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut into 2-in. pieces.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 344 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Sausage rolls in Country Woman Christmas 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.