Easy Sausage & Ravioli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 667 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1720mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.
Jan 27, 2014
Apr 26, 2012
Very easy and simple to make. Good for a quick dinner. I ate them with rice and it was good.
Jan 16, 2012
At first I thought it might not taste that great, but I was needing a simple recipe that was easy and fast. Well turns out the sauce was great with the italian sausage. Next time I am gonna use mini ravioli cause I used the other size and my husband and I thought that would make it much better. My kids loved it also!! it actually gave us more than 4 servings... I also made a 2nd batch and froze it. Hopefully it freezes well.
Jun 18, 2011
We made this with reduced fat everything- ravioli, sauce, sausage, and cheese; it still tasted great. The ease of preperation has made this recipe a fall-back dinner in our house with happy munchkins.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.