Easy Sausage & Ravioli for Two
This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is guaranteed to please. “It’s great served with garlic bread and a salad.” —Misty Williams, Grain Valley, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 3 cups frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage.