VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 3 cups frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. In a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic powder and pepper until cheese is melted. Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Sausage & Ravioli for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews forEasy Sausage & Ravioli for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2015
"I've already made this several times"
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2014
"These were very good. Loved it."