Easy Rocky Road Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/4 pounds
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 60 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 1, 2012
This recipe over does it on the marshmallows and peanuts so much that it doesn't have a chance to hold together. Too crumbly. Works much better as an ice cream topping than a "fudge".
Dec 11, 2010
Great recipe and so easy. I used chopped pecans instead of peanuts.
May 23, 2010
This recipe was very easy to make but was a bit too sweet for my taste. It has a good rocky road taste to it. I might almost recommend using unsalted peanuts and chopping them up a bit first. Interesting recipe for something a little bit different.
Dec 13, 2007
was very easy to make and everyone ate it like there was to tommorrow will make again very excellent