- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3-1/4 pounds.
Reviews forEasy Rocky Road Fudge
"This recipe over does it on the marshmallows and peanuts so much that it doesn't have a chance to hold together. Too crumbly. Works much better as an ice cream topping than a "fudge"."
"Great recipe and so easy. I used chopped pecans instead of peanuts."
"This recipe was very easy to make but was a bit too sweet for my taste. It has a good rocky road taste to it. I might almost recommend using unsalted peanuts and chopping them up a bit first. Interesting recipe for something a little bit different."
"was very easy to make and everyone ate it like there was to tommorrow will make again very excellent"