Rice pudding has been a family favorite for generations, both because of its fantastic flavor and ease of preparation. You and your family will love this pudding's creamy texture.
Recommended: Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve warm or chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Rice Pudding in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews forEasy Rice Pudding
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review