Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie
Caramel, pumpkin, nuts and cream cheese—classic winter flavors combine in a no-bake pie that couldn't be easier or more delicious. —Cynthia Brabon, Mattawan, Michigan
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Italian sweet cream nondairy creamer
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- 1. Spread caramel topping over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 2. For filling, whisk milk, creamer and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in cheesecake filling and spices until blended. Pour over nut mixture. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3. Spread whipped topping over filling. Refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; sprinkle with walnuts and pecans.
1 piece: 397 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC