Easy Potato Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes until smooth. Add butter, salt, pepper and enough milk to make a soft mashed potato consistency. Stir in 2/3 cup cheese, ham, onion and green pepper. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 6, 2014
Easy to prepare in the crock pot. I cut the recipe in thirds to serve two of us. I used Morning Star Turkey Patty, dried cranberries, and steamed carrots in the recipe. It made a delicious lunch.