- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked pork
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup canned bean sprouts
- 2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Dash pepper
- In a skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat; add egg. As egg sets, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When egg is completely cooked, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the pork, onion and bean sprouts for 2-3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add rice and broth; cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Chop egg into small pieces; add to rice mixture. Stir in the soy sauce, green onion, sugar and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEasy Pork Fried Rice
"This is a pretty good recipe. I think I need a little more flavor in mine."
"We like this, but I like to stir-fry strips of the leftover pork in a bit of BBQ sauce first, then I add about 1 c. of cooked rice for however many servings I need."
"its a pretty good recipe but i added peas and carrots and had to multiply the whole thing by five to feed my large family"