Easy Pistachio Bundt Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Finely chopped pistachios, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. If desired, sprinkle with pistachios.
Nutrition Facts1 slice (calculated without pistachios): 266 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 8, 2018
I have a similar recipe from an old magazine that uses 2 boxes of pudding and have been making it for years and it is a wonderful cake everyone loves and ask to make it over and over. Very light.
Mar 17, 2017
I give this cake 0 stars. I am an experienced baker and made this cake twice today. Both times with fresh ingredients and both times while cooking it looked wonderful, but when I took it out of the oven within three minutes it fell. I am so disappointed today being St Patrick's day I wanted a green dessert and this sounded like a good one. Any suggestions???
Mar 26, 2016
This cake is light and moist, it was a big hit at my Ladies Club meeting! I am making one for Easter now.
Jan 15, 2016
I am a pistachio fanatic and love almost anything made with it. This is going to be made again and again in my house. Everyone loved it. You can dress it up as mamaknowsbest said below but I really don't think it needed it. It was delicious on its own and was really good for breakfast the next morning. :-)
Jan 12, 2016
This is a fantastic cake that is moist and light! A great alternative to heavy deserts. A simple way to dress up this cake is with a light frosting. One box of pistachio pudding mix, 1 1/4 cups 1 % milk and a package of Dream Whip. Whip for a few minutes with the electric mixer until soft peaks form. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy making recipes that guests ask for seconds!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.