- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 2 pounds (64 pieces).
Reviews forEasy Peanut Butter Fudge
"Made just as recipe written. Both my husband and I thought it had a grainy texture. Tasted OK. Probably will not make again. Must admit that it was very easy to make."
"I tried this from googling peanut butter fudge. It was easy. Creamy and taste heavenly."
"I have make this recipe for years and love it. Use a flavorful peanut butter for best results."
"I've tried lots of recipes, this was the first that came close to the one my mother always made . I used crunchy peanut butter and added some vanilla and a pinch of salt. I greased the foil with spray and added the butter to the milk and sugar mixture. So glad this recipe doesn't need a candy thermometer. Prep your ingredients first so you can mix quickly."
"I've never made fudge before, and I must admit, after reading some of these flop reviews, I was a little scared. But, this fudge turned out perfect, and my entire family loved it. I will definitely make this again for the holidays!"
"Topped with mini marshmallows, salted peanuts & chocolate chips & under the broiler a couple minutes then swirled the topping. Very rich."
"Best Fudge recipe! Very fluffy and creamy. We only make at Christmas and my husband helps with the stirring. Yields great results."
"I have made this many times! It is the best and easiest recipe I've found for peanut butter fudge. I went to get the ingredients today to make more and both stores in my little town were sold out of marshmallow creme. I am wondering if I can make this with whole marshmallows, what adjustments I need to make if so... I'd appreciate any help please! Thanks for the best fudge recipe EVER!"
"I'd never made fudge before and was scared. This is the best fudge I've ever eaten. Made it many times last fall/winter and getting ready to make it again for the 2nd time in two weeks. Thank you so much."
"Made this recipe many times. Went to make it tonight, and didnt have milk. So I used half and half instead. Came out really creamy, and really delicious. Recommend trying it."