This four-ingredient dessert can be ready in 10 minutes. When fresh peaches are not available, simply use frozen sliced peaches and adjust the microwave time.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer’s Market Peaches
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp in Cooking for 2
Reviews forEasy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
"Yummy. Adding to my recipe box"