These tender and flavorful breadsticks make a fool-proof accompaniment to any meal. You'll love the jazzed up taste that cumin and paprika provide. Linda Finchman - Spencer, WV
Recommended: 28 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Breadsticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p25
Reviews forEasy Parmesan Breadsticks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2009
"These were tasty and a little different... Will make again sometime!"
Reviewed May. 14, 2009
"I suggest doubling the recipe. I didn't have enough to hardly get through them all without skimping."