Easy Parmesan Breadsticks
These tender and flavorful breadsticks make a fool-proof accompaniment to any meal. You'll love the jazzed up taste that cumin and paprika provide. Linda Finchman - Spencer, WV
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 110 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Parmesan Cheese Breadsticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009
Dec 9, 2009
This was so easy and quick and everyone loved them.
May 24, 2009
These were tasty and a little different... Will make again sometime!
May 14, 2009
I suggest doubling the recipe. I didn't have enough to hardly get through them all without skimping.