THIS recipe is simple but so good and a delicious addition to any meal. The children love to dip the ready-made biscuits in butter and coat it with the cheese. Warm from the oven, one biscuit per person usually isn’t enough.
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Bread Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dip both sides of each biscuit into melted butter, then into cheese. Place 1 in. apart in a well-greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 5 biscuits.
Originally published as Easy Parmesan Biscuits in Reminisce December/January 2009, p52
Reviews forEasy Parmesan Biscuits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2017
"Great way to switch up fridgie biscuits."