- 2 cups uncooked oat bran cereal
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, brown sugar and baking powder. Combine egg, milk, molasses and oil; mix well. Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in the pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 8-10 muffins.
Reviews forEasy Oat Bran Muffins
"Wheres the flour!? lol I added a cup of it to help compensate for all the liquid or else they where just too gooey."