Easy Mint Cookies
Because you start with a store-bought cookie mix, it takes no time at all to make these minty treats. I usually drizzle melted chocolate chips over the cookie tops, but pink candy coating looks lovely for Valentine's Day.—Christina Hitchcock, Blakely, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 40 to 45 mint Andes candies
- 3 ounces each red and green candy coating disks
- Decorating sprinkles, optional
- Prepare cookie dough according to package directions. Cover and chill for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Pat a scant tablespoonful of dough in a thin layer around each mint candy. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In microwave-safe bowls, melt each color of candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Top with decorating sprinkles if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.