Easy Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
Tomato sauce drapes this well-seasoned mini loaf. You'll appreciate the convenience of this one.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 portion Handy Beef Stew Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place beef mix in a large bowl; add 1/2 cup tomato sauce, onion and Italian seasoning and mix well; shape into four loaves.
- Place in a large microwave-safe shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°
- Place remaining tomato sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 10-15 seconds or until heated through. Serve with meat loaves.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 meatloaf: 273 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1084mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Microwave Meat Loaves in Ground Beef Recipes 2012 Bookazine