- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, mango, pineapple, onions, cilantro and pepper sauce if desired. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forEasy Mango Salsa
"Sounds very tasty but has anyone ever added tomatoes to this recipe? I have plenty of mangos and tons of tomatoes and was hoping to make salsa with both."
"Very easy and you can make it as hot as you want (or don't want). Tastes better after it chills a few hours."
"My Granddaughter swears she does not like pineapple! But I made this recipe and put on top of turkey Burgers (I made myself with Feta Cheese in them) and she gobbled up 2 burgers.The only change I made was to add 1/2 a jalapeno pepper (seeded) instead of the hot sauce.ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!"