Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained and patted dry
- 1. Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minute or until lightly browned. Cool. Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream, and orange peel if desired. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 461 calories, 28g fat (17g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
"I fixed this pie for company and everyone enjoyed it. I would add a little more orange flavoring and orange peel next time."