- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained and patted dry
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minute or until lightly browned. Cool. Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream, and orange peel if desired. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forEasy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
"I fixed this pie for company and everyone enjoyed it. I would add a little more orange flavoring and orange peel next time."