These crispy cookies are great for family get-togethers since they yield a large amount. They're always well received.—Judy Farlow, Boise, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 10-1/2 dozen
- 1 pint lemon or orange sherbet
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, beat sherbet and almond extract until sherbet is slightly softened. Gradually add cake mix. Stir in coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 88 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.