- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
Reviews forEasy Macaroni Salad
"I made this with Kraft macaroni and cheese and added some yellow mustard. Even the kids loved it !"
"It was very good! I cut the recipe in half and it would still feed a small army. I added horseradish sauce, deli mustard, ground pepper, and relish for some extra kick. Already know what I will change the next time, for it is a keeper."
"I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!"
"This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors."
"This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!"