VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in buttermilk. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Low-Fat Ranch Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p66
Reviews forEasy Low-Fat Ranch Dressing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"Good and simple.....will make again with more garlic."