Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 202 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 1, 2010
I first made this for a family dinner at my new sister-in-law's. Since it was a recipe I'd never made before I was concerned, but they loved it. She's a lifetime Weight Watcher member and since it's made with fat free ingredients, I simply made the whipped topping sugar free too and she was very impressed. She keeps the recipe close at hand for when she has a sweet tooth craving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.