Easy Lemon Herb Chicken
I adapted this main course from a fish recipe. Since I always keep boneless chicken breasts in the freezer, we enjoy this meal regularly!—Helen Turner, Upland, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flatten chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; place in a skillet. Add broth; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; sprinkle with seasonings. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until juices run clear.