Easy Lemon Cheese Bars
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg and oil; stir until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with reserved cake mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 84 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 7, 2014
Made this using a Pillsbury seasonal Pink Lemonade cake mix. Perfect summer time treat! Easy to make, cut nice and everyone loved. I did however spray my baking dish with non-stick spray. Removed from the pan very easily. Great recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.