These flaky, sweet treats filled with raspberries are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And they come together in mere minutes. — Elizabeth Dehart, West Jordan, Utah
Featured In: 35 Treats Quick Enough to Make on a Weeknight
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired. Yield: 15 tartlets.
Originally published as Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p83