Easy Layered Salad
Because I enjoy spending a fair amount of time in the kitchen, our kids have also learned to like cooking. All four kids make this salad together and take pride in serving it to the family.—Marsha Ransom, South Haven, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 to 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 13x9-in. pan, layer lettuce, green pepper, onions and peas; do not toss. Spread Miracle Whip over all; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Originally published as Easy Layered Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.