Easy Italian Tossed Salad
“I like to serve this salad with Italian food or with grilled steak or chicken and a baked potato. It's such a colorful, appetizing to-look-at salad.” Rita Addicks - Weimar, TX
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, celery, onion and green pepper. Add the salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving.
- Just before serving, add lettuce and toss to coat.