- 4 slices bread, toasted and buttered
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or process American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 4 slices tomato, optional
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place toast in a shallow baking pan. Top with turkey, cheddar cheese, two bacon strips and tomato if desired. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEasy Hot Turkey Sandwiches
"My boys are enjoying them, so that's a good thing! They can be quite picky. I made 2 turkey and 2 ham."