Easy Ham Hash
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound finely ground fully cooked ham
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large bowl, combine ham and onion. Shred potatoes and add to ham mixture. Stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, pressing down firmly. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 426 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1260mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 27, 2014
This was just okay for me. I used a package of diced ham and a package of pre-shredded fresh potatoes. Maybe the ground ham would have made a difference. I served it for supper, but probably would have enjoyed it more for breakfast/brunch. Maybe it would be good with an egg, sour cream and salsa on top. I should experiment more.
Aug 7, 2013
I was needing a recipe for leftover ham and found this one. Very easy and economical to prepare it was delicious. Would make a very good brunch dish.
Jun 11, 2012
This was really good. We like it alot.
Apr 1, 2011
for lmnh8--I use my cuisinart's steel blade and pulse the ham until I see the size I want.
Apr 1, 2011
this looks great, any ideas on the best way to grind the ham?
Nov 23, 2010
My dad loves this. It turned out really good. I have made it for him at least 6 times already.
Mar 22, 2009
I tried this for work. Changing it just a bit. I didn't have ham so used bacon and used Dubliner cheese rather then the ones listed. Plus used 2 eggs and a 1/4 cup of milk. It was delish.