Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork: 171 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
"It was the best! It was easy to prepare and the flavor was amazing. I served spiced-cherry sauce with it. I will be making it again."
"The most tender and moist tenderloin I've ever had!! Have made this several times with rave reviews!!"
"Awesome,,, very tender and moist.. No changes needed!"
"This is an awesome marinade! I use the kraft italian vinagrette with extra virgin olive oil."
"This is so simple and really good. I made it for Valentine's Day and my husband and I think it's a keeper."
"Wonderful flavor! easy to make and ingredients on hand."