Easy Fruity Spinach Salad
"I make this salad often, sometimes substituting pineapple and strawberries for the oranges and grapes," says Cathy Bell of Joplin, Missouri.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/2 medium apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Divide the spinach, celery, oranges, apple and grapes between two salad plates. Sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 130 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat.
Originally published as Fruity Spinach Salad in Cooking for 2 Premiere 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.