Easy Fruit Salad with Coconut
I love fresh fruit salads. With this simple recipe, I can enjoy one even in January! This colorful salad complements most any entree.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 medium navel orange, sectioned
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- Cut orange sections into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the orange, coconut, orange juice and cinnamon if desired; toss gently. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add banana and toss gently.